The Casting Couch

The Casting Couch

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Pilot Review: Big Shots

"Big Shots" fka Perfect Gentleman
ABC PILOT

Michael Vartan, Dylan McDermott, Christopher Titus, and Josh Molina

Concept: Touted as the male version of "Sex and the City," Big Shots follows the lives of four successful business men and the relationships they share.

Review: Kinda Lame. I mean, who is gonna watch this? Male SATC isn't going to appeal to guys...and as a girl, I wasn't too interested either. I wanted it to be better, and it just kept getting worse.

Michael Vartan. Hot, sexy, sweet. You're supposed to buy him as a golden boy (which is fine) who is head over heals in love with his wife, this not-so-hot chick who cheats on him. Bleh.

Dylan McDermott. His character was kind of cool but far too predictable...well, minus the whole trannie incident. Still, I was less than impressed and I have always like Dylan.

Christopher Titus. Considering I can't remember much about his storyline and I watched it yesterday, that is not a good sign. Still, he's a funny-looking guy so that counts for something.

Josh Molina. What an oddball, but he definitely had the coolest storyline. A neurotic dork who is cheating on his gorgeous wife with some ditzy ho. Interesting. I like how its the sweet funny one that is the cheater, mixes it up a bit.

No comments:

Google