The Casting Couch

The Casting Couch

Monday, June 18, 2007

Two Actresses I Know Nothing About...

TWO ACTRESSES I know nothing about, but I think I should know...are listed below.

ALEXIS DZIENA
Alexis' first big series starring role was in the ABC show "Invasion" that was unfortunately not picked up for a second season. She is positively adorable. I saw her on an episode of "Law & Order: SVU" from a few years ago and her performance definitely caught me attention. She gives a startling and memorable performance opposite Bill Murray as "Lolita" in last year's Broken Flowers as well. She can be seen in 3 upcoming features: Tenderness with Russell Crowe and Laura Dern, Sex and Breakfast with Eliza Dushku and Macauley Culkin, and Fool's Gold with Kate Hudson, Matthew McConaughey (another romantic comedy with these two?), and Donald Sutherland.

EMMA STONE
Emma was in the failed series (that they're apparently still shooting?) "DRIVE" on Fox. She got her start on some Partridge Family reality show that I've never heard about and gained some popularity there. She's a young cute girl, so hey, I should probably know who she is and thus, so should you. Catch her in the upcoming feature film Superbad starring Michael Cera ("Arrested Development") and Jonah Hill ("Knocked Up").

No comments:

Google