The Casting Couch

The Casting Couch

Monday, June 4, 2007

My Favey Boy-Banders: The Jonas Brothers


THE JONAS BROTHERS
I have to sing their praises because I just adore them so. The Jonas Brothers are a punkish rock group from New Jersey. They're three teenaged brothers (each 2 years apart) who are just as sweet and likeable as can be. Their music has gained huge popularity on the teen set (the boys posted a photo on their myspace during my visit with them that gained a whopping 1000 comments in just under 15 minutes). While they can certainly sing and rock out in concert, it seems that's not the only trick they have up their sleeves. Disney Channel is developing a tv pilot for them where they'll star as a group of crime-fighting rockstars. I'm so excited for them. Honestly, I do not know a more sweet, kind, enthusiastic, and friendly group of teenage boys. They're amazing and you just can't help but love them. Show them some love on their myspace or check this interview below.

No comments:

Google