The Casting Couch

The Casting Couch

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Big Girl, You are Beautiful!

This just makes me happy. It's a positive step and fun music to boot.Mika "Big Girls (You Are Beautiful)"

On a similar note, newcomer Nikki Blonsky, star of this summer's much-anticipated musical HAIRSPRAY is getting a lot of positive buzz. Could she be the next Jennifer Hudson? She's pretty cute and sweet as can be. She's so well-spoken, poised, and well, Happy. She's a ball of energy and excitement and is really a joy to watch. A bit of a cinderella-story, 17-year-old Nikki found out she got the part via Access Hollywood cameras while she was scooping icecream at Cold Stone; since shooting she has even been a guest on Oprah.I'm a sucker for a good musical so I'm really excited to check this one out and see how she fairs. Plus, its got my boy Zac Efron in it, so of course I'm gonna be there to support. I really think this could be the big hit of the summer!!

No comments:

Google