The Casting Couch

The Casting Couch

Monday, June 18, 2007

Pictures Worth 1000 Words...and Stars!

So I am on IMDB a great deal, as you can imagine, since I work in casting and all. One thing I've noticed is that there are two photos that have come up in my various searches more times than ANY OTHER PHOTO, and each time I discover someone new and interesting that I perhaps had never considered before. The irony here is that both photos are publicity shots from films that I've never even heard of, let alone seen. I have a feeling neither movie is going to be all that great, but they certainly both have quite the ensemble cast so I definitely need to get on it. Anyway, I thought I'd share my discoveries with you all!
SOURCE: BRINGING RAIN
PICTURED: Niesha Butler, Olek Krupa, Adrian Grenier ("Entourage") ; middle row: Ray Santiago (Meet the Fockers), Paz de la Huerta (Cider House Rules), Larisa Oleynik (10 Things I Hate About You) ; bottom row: Rodrigo Lopresti, Merritt Wever ("Studio 60"), Ryan Donowho ("The OC"), Nathalie Paulding, Alexis Dziena ("Invasion"), Noah Fleiss (Brick)

SOURCE: DOA: Dead or Alive
PICTURED: Devon Aoki (Sin City), Holly Valance ("Prison Break"), Sarah Carter ("Shark"), Jaime Pressly ("My Name Is Earl"), Natassia Malthe (Elektra)

Both pictures contain a mixture of big stars and up-and-comers. I would definitely keep a look out for the unknowns. Who knows, maybe these pictures hold the keys to entertainment success? :)

No comments:

Google