The Casting Couch

The Casting Couch

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Swoon #2

Okay, its pretty hard to steal the scene from Jonathan Rhys Meyers, but some people are just unbelievably gifted in certain...areas. So I finally got a chance to watch the new Showtime series "The Tudors." I'm kinda indifferent at this point...it could be good, it could lose my interest and be boring. We'll see. Period pieces are tough. Anyhow, I'm getting off topic. I can't remember anything much about the performances because I kept getting distracted by a gorgeous British actor by the name of HENRY CAVILL. And I don't distract easily. I think it helps that his character is a bit of a badass and the boy does seem to have some real talent. I then spent the next hour or so trying to pinpoint who this strapping young lad really was. I can't find a picture to really do him justice though. Either way, he got my attention...and I'm gonna keep watching.

Yes, a clip. He's the hottie in the red t-shirt.

No comments:

Google