The Casting Couch

The Casting Couch

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Kelly's F#cking Rad! (Awesome.)

OH MY GOSH, OBSESSION!!! SHOES!! I have watched this video probably 100 times now and it still makes me laugh hysterically. The comedian playing "Kelly" is LIAM SULLIVAN. You can find out more information about him at THE LIAM SHOW. He's so so funny. I found his older stuff to be a little bit weak, but he's definitely found his niche with the "Kelly" videos. All of his characters are so creative and relateable on a comedic level. While now you can catch him in LA's Upright Citizen's Brigade Theatre and all over youtube, I would expect him to expand to a larger scale audience in the near future.



His most-recent video: Text Message Break-up. The sketch stuff at the beginning is so hilarious. I love the subtlety from the "Don't Eat the Daisies" song in the background to the hilarity of the day to day. This guy really knows comedy. I just can't get enough.

No comments:

Google