The Casting Couch

The Casting Couch

Sunday, February 4, 2007

Life Comes at You Fast...

Superbowl's over. Colts win. Da Bears are out. I wasn't partial to either one considering I am a huge Saints AND Patriots fan. Sad times. So I focused on the commercials between gametime.

Okay, so this post will probably discredit me indefinitely, but I have to admit, I found this commercial to be quite funny. Kevin Federline's Nationwide insurance commercial was probably one of the funnier ones from the Superbowl XLI spot line-up (next to the doritos, snickers, and various bud light commercials). At least he knows he's a joke, right? Just hearing the phrase "Federline, FRIES!!" is satisfaction enough for me. Check out any others you might have missed at www.youtube.com/superbowl. Anyway, have a good laugh (without admitting it to your friends of course).

No comments:

Google