The Casting Couch

The Casting Couch

Thursday, February 1, 2007

Dear Barneys-


That Marc Jacobs billboard on the corner of Franklin & Highland in Hollywood has GOT to go. Its been there for as long as I can remember (at least 6 months) and I am forced to stare at it rolling along at 2 MPH trying to get home from work each day. Now, I like Barneys and I like Marc Jacobs. But, anyone with eyes can see that this billboard is a lie. An illusion and it insults me. What are these two, siamese twins? Or maybe hottie-rocker-hair just doesn't have an arm or left shoulder? It's pretty clear that these models were never really captured by the same camera in the same moment, but rather fatefully joined at the hair by the fabulous talents of photoshop. Is that even really her arm? The world may never know...

**UPDATE** IT's GONE!! I don't know how or why, but as of 2/20/07 this badboy is no longer haunting my commute. Yay!

No comments:

Google