The Casting Couch

The Casting Couch

Monday, August 27, 2007

Marie Digby, on her way!

MARIE DIGBY
I'm trying not to talk about too much music stuff overall because its a genre I know very little about (For real music knowledge head on over to Music Ramen blog), but I just have to mention this girl b/c I know she's gonna grow. Only a few short months ago, Marie (pronounced Mari-eh) posted her cover of Rihanna's "Umbrella" on YouTube. That video was seen by quite a few people and next thing we know it is the featured song on the premiere episode of this season of "The Hills." Now, Marie is sure to be taking off in a big way. She's adorable and young and really talented. I wouldn't be surprised if that little cover of hers launches not only a lucrative music career, but also one in film or tv as well. I hear she's already taking meetings all over Hollywood...

Its amazing what one can accomplish in 3 short months. See the video that started it all below:

No comments:

Google