The Casting Couch

The Casting Couch

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Dirty Sexy Money Gossip Ads

I'm all about advertising creativity, and being an entertainment blog junkie (Perez/Pink/TMZ), I have been loving the way ABC has been advertising my favorite of their fall dramas: "Dirty Sexy Money." Since the show revolves around New York's most affluent and powerful family The Darlings, the marketers have chosen to put faux gossip posts alongside real ones on some of our favorite blogs. You can learn about Juliet Darling's latest petulant slant while reading about Britney's most recent disgrace or Amy Winehouses last cancelled concert. Its all so very Allegra Coleman (for those of you who don't get the reference, I'll post on it later)! Check out one of the ads I pulled from Perez Hilton featuring my favorite of the Darling clan....don't get mad ABC, its free advertising!

No comments:

Google